A Construction Certificate is required for building work that requires development consent.
The certificate verifies that:
- The proposed development will comply with the Building Code of Australia (BCA).
- The plans and specifications are consistent with the development consent.
- Conditions of development consent required to be addressed prior to the issue of the Construction Certificate have been addressed.
- A Fire Safety Schedule has been prepared (where applicable).
- Structural and Fire Protection measures have been satisfied.
Have a question?
We are happy to answer your questions. Please fill out the form and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.